Become a Friend of the Library
In order to offer optimal services to its visitors, the Library introduced the special Friend of the Library membership card, which allows members to enjoy a series of privileges, such as external borrowing of material and online access to databases. This subscribed service aims at the creation of a network of friends and supporters who will support and promote the aims and objectives of the Library.
Friends of the Library have access to the following services:
- Rights to check out Library material
- Free remote access to the subscribed databases of the Library:
- Naxos Music Library
- Naxos Video Library
- Oxford Music Online
- EBSCOHost eBooks
- Participation in special seminars organised at the Library for its Friends on informational education, research techniques, etc.
- Priority to registrations to our Open Workshops
- 2 free tickets to an event of your choice that is organised by the Library
- Right to pre-purchase up to 6 tickets for all events organised by the Library at its premises, one day before ticket sales begin
- Priority to events where a free admission card is required
- 10% discount on goods bought at the ‘Friends of Music Society’ shop
In order to issue the Friend of the Library Card, visitors need to bring a valid ID card and fill in the relevant registration form at the Circulation Desk, where they will purchase their subscription. The Card is intended for strictly personal use.
One-year membership: 35€ / 30€ (students)
For further information, feel free to contact us:
- At the Circulation Desk in the Library (Mon-Fri 10:00-16:45, Wed 10:00-19:00)
- By phone: +30 210 728 2778
- By email: [email protected]