For entering the Music Library, visitors need to show either a vaccination certificate or a sickness certificate which is issued 30 days after the first positive test and its validity, lasts for up to 180 days after the test. The certificates are shown at the entrance, either in print or electronically on the cell phone, and are being checked via the application Covid Free Gr. Additionally, visitors have to show an identity card or a driver’s license or a passport for identity verification.
- Library’s personnel as well as visitors have to wear protective face masks before entering, during their stay and until leaving the Megaron premises.
- The visit to the Music Library is only by appointment. Visitors should contact the Library by calling the number 210 7282 778 (Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 16:30) or by sending an email at [email protected] in order to determine the day and the hour of their visit.
- Library’s users who wish access to its material should order it to the above-mentioned phone number or email the day before their appointment (up to 5 items until 15:30).
- Library’s opening hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 10:00 to 16:45 and Wednesday from 10:00 to 19:00.
- Only up to 10 people are allowed to stay in predetermined places at the same time within the Library. Visitors are requested to stay in predetermined place and not to move around within the Library, unless there is an urgent need.
- A physical distance of 2 meters from each other is requested.
- The Megaron air-conditioning and ventilation systems are completely safe as they operate 100% on fresh air and the airways have been cleaned and disinfected.
- Upon entering the Library premises, thorough handwashing and mandatory disinfection using antiseptic liquid, is recommended.
SPECIAL NEW OPERATING FRAMEWORK FOR THE PUBLIC
- Access to the reading rooms’ shelves is not allowed. The books are being selected according to the reader’s suggestion and given to then by the librarians.
- Archival material will be provided only upon request by phone (210 7282 778) or by email ([email protected])
- The multimedia rooms are not available.
- The children’s library is not available.
- Seats with computers have been reduced (6) in order to maintain distances.
- It is recommended to use a card for payments (photocopies, prints, subscriptions).
The regulation will be regularly updated after reassessment of the COVID-19 data.